Devon County Show
Thursday 19th, Friday 20th, and Saturday 21st May 2016
Devon County Show will be held at Westpoint Arena, Clyst St Mary, Exeter.
From Thursday 19th – Saturday 21st May 2016.
Truro Tractors will not be exhibiting at Devon Country show,
but don’t let that stop you having a Grand Day Out!
Free car parking
Free entry for under 5s
You can buy discounted tickets online –
Up to two children aged 5-15 years are free on Saturday 21st May when accompanied by a paying adult.*
Tickets are valid for one day only.
- Adult aged 16-60: £17.50 (£20)
- Adult – over 60: £16 (£18)
- Child aged 5-15: £7* (£8)
- Family day ticket: £50
(2 Adults and 3 Children)
- Show Partnership Offer: £20
Valid THURSDAY or FRIDAY. A valid code required.
Enjoy the very best food, farming, and fun
- Shetland Pony Grand National
- Bolddog Lings Motocross Stunt Team
- Livestock & Poultry: There will be around 1,400 sheep, more than a 1,000 horses and hundreds of goats, cavies and poultry.
- Sheep Shearing Theatre: All-action sheep shearing at this purpose built-facility which hosts fast-paced competition.
- Make a beeline for the fantastic bees & honey marquee and see how the bees behave in the hive, taste different types of honey and try some candle rolling.
- The Grand Parade of Livestock on Friday and Saturday afternoons.
The huge variety of competition ranges from show jumping to scurry driving, the inter-hunt relay, private driving and the Concourse D’elegance not forgetting the Pony Club games. Top quality show jumpers are expected to be out in force as well as young amateurs.
Everywhere you turn there is something going on!
- Top class equestrian section – show-jumping, horse showing and demonstrations
- Pedigree dog show
- David Kennard’s Farmyard Tales
- Meirion Owen & his dogs and ducks
- Country life and Woodland area – fishing, falconry & fun!
- Music at the bandstand
- Fast and furious sheep shearing – click here for our YouTube short film
- Sparks fly in the metalwork and shoeing forges – click here for our YouTube short film
- Three miles of trade stands offering a wealth of goods
- Huge BBC feature
- Army displays
- Historic steam engines & vintage vehicles
- A rolling programme of music in the bandstand
- Fairground including the NEW Devon ‘Eye’
Crafts & Gardening Pavilion
Step inside and be transported to Devon’s best garden nurseries and craft workshops. The large number of craft trade stands offers a wide variety of gifts, crafts and home-style goods made here in Devon.
- Shetland Pony Grand National (riders aged )
- Freestyle motocross stunt team Bolddog Lings
- Titan the comedy robot (Friday & Saturday)
- The Sheep Show – YouTube video taster
- Demonstrations of working sheepdogs
- Sheep shearing – YouTube short film
- Poultry, rabbits, pigeons and guinea pigs
- Bees and honey – including spot the queen bee and make a candle
- Children’s Farm with lots of hands on activities
- Flower & garden junior competitions
- Falcons and ferret racing
- Fairground fun
- Coastal Recycling’s Wheelie Wild Trail – school-decorated recycling bins at key locations
From wellies to woollies, socks to speed boats, cars to handicrafts, there is something that’s sure to tempt every shopper. Better still, ‘Show Specials’ are cheaper than the usual retail prices.
Westpoint, Clyst St Mary, Exeter